Monday, April 06, 2009

I am a Jet TJB20 Panelist

I was asked and I am honored to be amongst some great panelist talking about the state of the New York Jets on the blog:  thejetsblog.com.  Every day, two of the twenty questions asked to the twenty panelists will be featured on the blog.   

With last week’s widely publicized G20 Meetings in London, we thought it would be fun to convene the TJB20. In this inaugural edition, we’ve culled the thoughts of NFL Columnists, Jets beat reporters, bloggers, founders of online fan communities and typical Jets fans.


Here is my introduction from the site:
Erik Manassy (@e_man) Crazy Season Ticket Holder: Erik (e_man) is a gadgetphile who enjoys messing with Kerry Rhodes on Twitter. Manassy is a dedicated Jets fan, and a season ticketholder for many years. Erik is also a diehard Mets fan, who bought seats from Shea.
Again, twenty panelists have been asked from organizations such as:
Be sure to check in every day to see if my posts are featured for the days topic. Thanks to Bassett from the Jets Blog for asking me to participate.

No comments: